My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Wallet Card







Hi, I am entering this card into TWO challenges: the ABC challenge - W for Wallet and Stamp Something - Birthday theme. This is a card for my nephew's first birthday. The wallet part contains tags which I have printed and stamped on and attached to one of the tags will be some money for him!Hope he likes it!
Thanks for looking,
Louise x

7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

what a fantastic creation. A lovely keepsake

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

These are soooooooo sweet louise. love the colours. Pop on over to my blog please as I have a litle something for you. xx Doreen

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, what an adorable card, love your idea too. What fun! Thanks for playing. :)

Marcea said...

What a wonderful card - such a lovely idea. Thankyou so much for joining in both challenges this week
-x-

Tracey said...

Stunning wallet & tags - your nephew will love it o)

Hugs
Tracey

x

Rosette said...

So sweet and just gorgeous indeed!

Jilly said...

This is lovely.
You asked about the velvet embossing. I did put a short explanation on how to do it on a card a little further down my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...