My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 30 July 2009

2nd card of the day!




I made this card for a friend's birthday. It's a bit of a last minute job as her birthday is today!! I am entering it into the Sketch and Stash Challenge.


The new stash I used are: Doodle Swirls paper from Pink Petticoat and my new peel-offs from Little Claire Designs.


I also used a Pink Petticoat image (received in a swap); gems; chalks; watercolour pencils; glamour dust'


Thanks for looking


Louise x

4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card and very good use of the sketch too
sarah x

Wendy M said...

Great card, good luck with the challenge, I really like this sketch.
Wendy
x

Becky said...

what a wonderful card Louise, love the image and the colours, my favourite combo!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous girly card Louise I'm sure your friend will love it, thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...