My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 8 April 2010

Got Coffee?


I'd just like to share my latest card with you. The coffee shaped card and sentiment are from the Got Coffee and Coffee Cup Shaped Card cutting files from The Cutting Cafe. I won them both recently, simply by leaving comments on the DT's blogs.

Over at The Cutting Cafe, Regina has some fantastic cutting files and stamps available. Click on the link in the sidebar to visit the site and take a look at the DT cards too, they are truly inspirational.

Thanks for looking x

Recipe:
Coffee Cup Shaped card and sentiment - The Cutting Cafe
Papers - Pink Petticoat; matt gold card from stash
Embellishments - ribbon, from stash; Spica gold marker; Nestabilities

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...