My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 8 July 2010

BINGO!




Here's a card I made for my friend's mum and, yes, she loves bingo! The Cutting Cafe came to the rescue again with Regina's fabulous Bingo cutting file. Click on the Blinkie on the side-bar to visit her fab shop.
Thanks for looking x

Recipe:
Bingo cutting file - The Cutting Cafe;
Paper- Coloured Dots Set from The Cutting Cafe;
Embellishments: grosgrain ribbon; gems; Tim Holtz walnut distress ink; Pro-markers; Spica pens; Nestabilities

2 comments:

Helen said...

That looks great! Thanks for the link too - I've saved it for the future.

Helen x

Regina Easter said...

fantastic bingo card...you rock girl...hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...