My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 18 July 2010

Enjoy your journey & miss shoe




I have been busy working in the background for a while as I have quite a few DT cards to make for Little Claire. However, I just found time this weekend to make cards for some dear colleagues of mine who are leaving work next week :(
I wish them both all the best xx

Thanks for looking x

Enjoy your journey recipe:
Paper, image & sentiment: Pink Petticoat;
Card: Bazzill
Embellishments: Daisy Dot punch (Martha Stewart); gems; ribbon; Pro-markers

We're gonna miss shoe recipe:
Papers & image: Pink Petticoat;
Embeillishments: gems; Pro-markers; Nestabilities & Fancy Tag (Spellbinders); Glamour Dust

3 comments:

MissyB said...

hi,

love the cards, especially the shoe one.

missyb x

Helen said...

Both great cards - especially the shoe one.

Helen x

Liz Armstrong said...

Fab cards Louise.
I love the colour palette you've chosen for the first one - and the pink on the second ; )
TFS!
Liz
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...