My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Monday 18 October 2010

Oh no, it's only 69 sleeps till Xmas!!!!

Yes, it's that time of year when the panic sets in - for me anyway! I start worrying about how many cards I have to make - usually about 50 - and then waste my time worrying rather than doing anything about it!!
Well, not this year, I have made a good start on my cards and have made my first batch, a few of which I am sharing with you here.




I made these cards using a stamp from Little Claire's Designs, coloured them with watercolour pencils and added Glamour Dust. The papers are from the Papermania Jolly Holly Christmas pad.
Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...