My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 10 December 2010

Another batch of Pink Petticoat cards







I coloured these images during the October half-term holiday and have only just had time to make up the cards!! Oh well, better late than never! These cute penguins look really great on the tiny 10cm square card blanks and will make perfect cards for 'extended' friends and neighbours.
Images coloured with Promarkers; Glamour Dust; Docrafts paper; Scalloped/Inverted Scalloped Nestabilities Circles; gems.
I have been really busy with new DT projects for Little Claire's Designs and I will have some exciting news to share with you soon!
Thanks for looking and keep warm xx

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Finally back online - I've just been looking through your blog at all the cards I've missed and you've made some gorgeous ones hun. Love what you've done with the new Little Claire stamps and these Pink Petticoat ones are so cute :o) Lisa x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Great batch of cards mate,your LC ones are looking good too!
Hope you are doing ok. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...