My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Dog in Window




Here it is, the new club stamp from Little Claire's Designs. Steve designed it and he has done such a good job!
Little Claire's Designs is making its television debut in January on Create and Craft and Steve is going to be demonstrating all their new stamps sets. In fact, I am delighted that he will be demonstrating one of my cards too!!
I hope you can tune in on January 12th to watch the show!
I'll post again with the details of what time the show is on.
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Helen said...

Great card - I have to admit I haven't tried the acetate for the windows (never had much success with stamping and acetate!) but it looks really effective on your card.

Helen x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love how you've added the window box... I also tried stamping on acetate and failed miserably lol! Lisa x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable and I love the window and that cute dog image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive