My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Monday 18 April 2011

Butterfly

A quick card made with a Marianne D butterfly die, Nesties and my beautiful PP papers - I nearly couldn't bear to use them!!! (is it just me? lol!)

I inked the edges of the card and papers with Distress inks and coloured the butterly with Brilliance ink (the pearlescent effect doesn't show very well on the photo); added peel-offs and pearls, et voila, a quick but effective card. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Louise, wow this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the simplicity of it and the colours are fabby! Know what you mean about the papers, I always have to buy two so I can keep one, lol! hugs Heidi x

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card Louise. Lovely colours and gorgeous butterfly :o) Lisa x

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! This butterfly is gorgeous.


~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...