My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Claire's Bistro - Sneeky Peak!

Welcome back for another sneeky peak!

'Claire's Bistro' is a new set from the Room With A View series and it is just fabulous.

Here are three examples - the first is using Pink Petticoat papers in a mocha and blue colour scheme.

The cafe scene inside the window coordinates with the papers ... ... and I even decorated the inside with the gorgeous bay tree.
I made the second card for my MIL on Mother's Day.
I cut the card blank with my Nesties and used a striking yellow and black colour scheme.

I decorated the inside too.

For the third card, I used some distressing techniques that I learnt at a workshop I recently went to.

I used Distress Inks to colour the card and make the panel ...



... and painted the images with Distress Inks too.


This set is to be launched this Thursday 7 April at 11am live on Create and Craft. I hope you can tune in to watch Steve do his fab demos.


Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...