My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 14 April 2011

I'm still here!!


Just a quick post to let you know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth!! I'm busy working behind the scenes on some fab new stamp sets for Little Claire - soon to be released ... more info to follow! I'm enjoying some time at home with my family during the Easter holidays, even more so, now that the boys are more independent and hang out with their friends!! It means more crafting time for me :)


Take care Louise x


PS. There's still time to enter the Spring Theme challenge over at Little Claire's Designs There is some lovely candy on offer, so give it a go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...