My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Wardrobe

I made this card for my MIL's birthday, using the new Wardrobe stamp from the Room With A View collection from Little Claire's Designs.







I used my Pink Petticoat papers from the Vintage Rose Collection, coloured the image with Promarkers and added little buttons.




There is even a tie rack stamp for the inside of the wardrobe door!

And the sentiment is perfect - I don't know any woman who loves filling her wardrobe with clothes!


Now, on to the huge gift bag:






I used a 12x12 piece of MME cardstock to make a Sour Cream Container (why are they called that?!!) ...





I secured the end with a ribbon and added a huge handmade flower, spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer Mist.




Have a lovely day xx

6 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Louise, love the pretty colours and fab sentiment.

Donna x

Vicky said...

I do love paper flowers and yours is gorgeous. :)xx

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and the buttons finish it beautifully. Carol S. xx

The Little Stamper said...

Love your card.... I really like those little buttons and what a great idea to put the ties on the inside of the door too.

Sharonx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Now this is just fab Louise, what an awesome stamp to have.
Happy Easter!
Katie x

Clare said...

What a wonderful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...