My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 22 May 2011

And so to bed ...

Here's a card I made for my very dear friend:


I used the 'And so to bed' stamp set from Little Claire's Designs and also one of their fabulous Shutter cards.
I coloured the images with my Promarkers and highlighted with a white Sakura gel pen.

The silver peel-off and Bazzill card is from Little Claire's too.


Lots going on behind the scenes but I cant show you yet!!!


Hope you've had a nice weekend xx

6 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is just toooo sweet...love the colours too! Adorable :) Hugs x

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Lou, this is gorgeous. Love the fab design and very pretty details. So Cute!

Donna x

Wendy M said...

This is a fab card, I love those papers, I really must have a go at different shape cards, I'm very boring lol.
Wendy
:-)

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Ooh this is beautiful, I'm sure your friend adores it! I've never tried anything like that before, it looks so effective.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my fab news!
Katie x

Carol S. said...

A lovely card, the colours are beautiful and well put together. Luv, Carol S. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Louise, what a sweet card. Its just adorable. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog - it is appreciated. Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive