My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 20 May 2011

Four Seasons - Sneaky Peek 2!

Here's another sneaky peek of a fantastic new set from Little Claire's Designs. It's from the Room with a View range and is called 'Four Seasons'. I made this little tag book to showcase the four 'through the window' images:


I used distress inks and a flourish stamp to decorate the background and to colour the white dotty ribbon.
I coloured the images with Promarkers and used Glossy Accents to create a 'tile' effect.

I finished each page off with gems....


... and used Studio G wooden peg alphabet stamps to stamp the seasons.






For my second project, I made an Easter card using the window design:


I coloured the images with Promarkers and used my Nesties to cut the scalloped squares.




The stamp set comes with a range of seasonal and general greetings too.


At only £8.99 this set is a bargain!



If you would like to pre-order your set, please ring
0151 342 5715

quoting ' Home is where my craft room is'


Have a great weekend xxx


Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Louise, two more wonderful creations. I absolutely love the tag card. So many fab techniques. Stunning.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Super Ideas I love them Mary x

Unknown said...

Hi Louise, The instructions for the easel card with the little boxes underneath is on the crafters companion dvd that goes with their boxer board but there are lots of different versions on utube, Hope this makes sense. Mary x

bonnie said...

Wonderful creations....so sweet! :) Hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive