My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 2 October 2011

Christmas House - October Club stamp

Here is the new October club set from Little Claires - it's called Christmas House and it is GORGEOUS :)

I have made 2 cards with it.  The first is a gatefold card in a contemporary colour scheme.


 I used Distress Ink for the sky and added Polar White Flower Soft for the snow:

The second card is a box card in traditional reds and greens:

The branch is a Marianne D die cut, I coloured the image and sentiment with Promarkers and added Glamour Dust for some extra sparkle:

This card is featured as one of the monthly projects sent out with the club stamp - yay!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive