My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 23 October 2011

Hello ... I'm back!!

I haven't actually been anywhere ... just working and making lots of cards ready for several sets of new releases at Little Claires.  Watch this space!

Here are some cards I can share with you.  I used Sheena Wow Silver embossing powder and coloured with Promarkers and atyou Spica pens:






The photos don't really do them justice - they are much more sparkly in real life!

Make sure you check back here and on the Little Claire Blog every day next week for details of the new releases and a competition to win them all!

Enjoy your week - I know I will, it's half term - yippee! xx 


1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Hi, These are all gorgeous. I enlarged them and the detail is stunning. Can't pick a fave!! Hugs Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive