My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 8 October 2011

Little Bear

I love this stamp!  It has so many uses and is great for children's and babies' cards.  This time, I made a Christening card with it:


Papers - Pink Petticoat;
Image - Little Claire;
Embellishments- ribbon from stash; image coloured with Promarkers; Lacy Oval Nestabilities

Thanks for looking x

PS: This stamp is included in the prize for the current Little Claire challenge ... to enter, click here

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a pretty card Louise - love the image and the colours are beautiful. Jxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! I love this cute lil' bear Louise. Your card is so pretty, gorgeous colours.

Donna x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card my friend. I love the soft colours you have used and the image is adorable.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Beath said...

Awwww, this card is just absolutely precious.
Carole

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Louise, This is a lovely card! Such a cute image and I love your colour choices. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such a lovely comment. Judy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive