My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 5 November 2011

Pink Petticoat does it again!

Here are some cards I made using a GORGEOUS new digi from Pink Petticoat:


The sentiment reads "Celebrate the season ... in style!"

I coloured the images with watercolour pencils, added sparkle with a Sakura pen and cut them out with my Nesties.  I stamped a gorgeous Inkadinkado flourish on the card base and used coordinating ribbon.  I didn't have any copper ribbon, so I coloured some white/black dotty ribbon.  Finally, I inked the edges of the die-cuts ... et voila ... a batch of beautiful girlie cards for my friends :)

Have a nice weekend x


2 comments:

maxine said...

Beautiful girly Christmas cards x

Vicky said...

You've beaten me to it! Just waiting for the sakura pens I've ordered...They're fabulous! :)xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive