My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 5 February 2012

Look what I've found!

I have just been looking through my photos and I've stumbled upon some cards I made for Little Claire.  This is a collection of 6 garden themed stamps.

Birdhouse Garland:

Birdtable:


Deckchair:

Garden Set:

Trailing Birdhouse:
Although all the stamp sets are beautiful, I think my favourite one is the Garden Set.  Which is your favourite?

Most of the cards were used with Craftwork Cards paper and embellished with Card Candi.

Hope you've had a good weekend and the snow has almost gone now.
Hugs xx


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Louise these are all beautiful cards.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Vicky said...

Fab cards Louise - I love the deckchair. :)x

Carol S. said...

Hi Louise, what a great selection of cards. All stunning and so different. I must say I love the birdtables. I love watching the birds and squirrels on mine!! We still have the same amount of snow as we had on Sunday, here in West Sussex. The roads are ok but the pavements are still covered in a few inches. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jessica said...

All beautiful cards - so different but equally is lovely. Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...