My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 1 March 2012

Embossing

I have been enjoying using my embossing folders again to make a few quick and simple cards. 

 D'vine Swirl embossing folder; Whitewash Coordinations card; bird cut on Cameo; gems; swirl stamp; chalk ink pad; Stampendous sentiment stamp.

 Script embossing folder; Distress Ink; butterfly cut on Cameo; Bazzill card; gems; Stampendous sentiment stamp; chalk ink pad.

 Stampendous sentiment stamp; chalk ink pad; Distress ink; gems; ribbon; Bazzill card; (cant remember the name of the embossing folder!)

Swiss dots embossing folder; MS butterfly punch; gems; Bazzill card; Stampendous sentiment stamp.

Hope you're having a good week ... Friday tomorrow ... yayy!



8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Louise, very pretty cards, love all the gorgeous embossing.

Donna x

Linda Simpson said...

Louise these are all beautiful. Love the embossing :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

maxine said...

Lovely cards Louise x

Vicky said...

Oooh these are so pretty Louise :)x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely cards Louise, such pretty colours and love the embossing.

Sorry I didn't reply to your question before, I've had a tummy bug... you can enter Waste Not Wednesdays with anything at all that's been neglected, I don't mind what you use hun :o) Lisa x

Jessica said...

Wow - you have been productive!! They all look fantastic. Jx

Heike said...

This is a lovely set of cards Louise.
Take care, Heike xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Quick and simple but totally perfect. I wanted to thank you to for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog.
Katie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...