My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 21 June 2012

Father's Day .... again!!

I've been such a bad blogger recently but I have been working on a commission that I'll be able to share with you next week.
Meanwhile, here are the cards I made for my sons to give to hubby:

Image: Pollycraft
Coloured with Promarkers; atyou Spica pens; Distress Inks
Embellishments: Card Candi; pennant die cuts; bakers twine
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Card: Kraft, blue and red (from stash)


Cutting File and sentiments from The Cutting Cafe
Blue card from stash
White gel pen

Hope you're all having good week ... not long till the weekend - yayy!


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous and I am sure your hubby was delighted with them.

Hugs
LInda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...