My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 24 June 2012

Wedding Card

Just a quick post to share a commission card I made recently.  My customer wanted the wedding card to have the same font as the invitation and to use the ribbon from her invitation. She chose the heart wreath as the focal point of the card and left the rest up to me!
I decided to emulate the invitation by stamping a flourish round the edge with second generation ink, then I embossed the card to add interest.  I raised each element to add depth and inked the edges of the card and tag.
Forgive the photography, the light was bad and it really does look exquisite in reality:


... and here it is with the matching envelope:


I delivered the card on Thursday and my customer was delighted with it ... phew!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Heart wreath - Chloe; Flourish - Little Claires
Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Versamark
Sparkle added with Peeled Paint Distress Stickles and Wow Platinum Embossing Powder
Spellbinders Fancy Tag die and Swiss Dots embossing folder
Ribbon - from Wedding Invitation

 

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Louise, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

Linda Simpson said...

I am not surprised she was delighted with this Louise as it is stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Vicky said...

Stunning design Louise :)x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...