My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 16 September 2012

Playing with new embossing folders and dies

I got some yummy new Christmas embossing folders and dies recently and finally got round to having a play this weekend.  Here's what I came up with:
 



 
I was pleased with how they turned out as I also used inks with the folders for the first time too.  However, my hubby (who always gives me his honest opinion) doesn't like the gold one ... what do you think?  Should I make the bow smaller ... add something else?
 
Hope you've all had a good weekend xx


2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi, What a beautiful selection of cards. I would love to receive any one of them. Hugs, Carol S.xx

mags said...

These are lovely cards. I really like the gold one but they are all fab.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...