My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 17 November 2012

Another Shaped Card

Here's a card I made for an order last week:
 
 
I designed and cut it on my Cameo, added a printed Blackpool FC logo and Card Candi.
 
I'm busy getting last minute bits and pieces made for Ladies Night next Friday.  I've made seventy five Xmas card now and just have tags and gift bags to make now ... really hope I'm not going to run out of time!!
 
Have a fab weekend x


2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Fab card Louise, wow! you've been busy making xmas cards. I must get cracking.

Donna x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Louise what a busy bee you have been. Loving this card too. I am sure Ben will love it. Coming to the end of my own Christmas cards now as only have family to do.

I hope you and your family are well.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...