My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 21 February 2013

Two of my favourite things :)

My Cameo and Pink Petticoat! I have made a shaped card and matching gift bag for my friend.
I designed the card on my Cameo and used some amazing paper and a digi from Pink Petticoat.  I even managed to do some paper-piecing on the cute digi image.
Here's what I made:
 
 
Here's the paper-piecing - fiddly but effective:
 
Hope you're having a good week xx


4 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Louise, Love both the card and the bag, especially the colour choice. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Louise this is gorgeous, I love the card and the bag. The colour choice is fanastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wishcraft said...

They're fabulous Louise, just gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Gorgeous Louise, love the colour you used.
Katie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...