My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 17 March 2013

A catch up :)

I went to GNPE at Harrogate on Saturday and shopped till my heart's content!  I also met up with my lovely, crafty friends and had a good natter and a brew.  Here's what I bought:
 
 
A lot, I know!   But it is only once a year ... and I promise not to buy anymore till next year (*fingers crossed behind my back*)!!
 
I've finally had time to photograph cards I have made over the last couple of weeks.  This first one was made using Pan Pastel and some Sheena Douglass stamps.  For my first time using Pan Pastel, I'm pretty pleased with it:


The next two cards were made with a pretty flower stamp by Chloe and coloured with Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiments are by Pink Petticoat:
 


 
 
These three cards were inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I used some gorgeous new papers from Pink Petticoat and created my own version of the card:
 

 
Finally, I used my beautiful Blazing Poppies stamp from Indigo Blu and teamed it up with a sentiment stamp from Chloe.  I stamped and embossed with Platinum Wow powder and coloured the poppies with Twinkling H2Os:
 
 
Well, that's me caught up with everything now.
I hope you've had a lovely weekend xx


6 comments:

rae d said...

These are a lovely set of cards Lou!!! Glad u had a great time at Harrogate!! Xx

Marion Emberson said...

FAB....I love the ones from the circles xx

Heike said...

This sounds like the perfect weekend. I am glad to hear that you had a great time in Harrogate. And your cards are brilliant.
Hugs, Heike xx

Linda Simpson said...

It was great meeting up for a chat on Saturday and loving all the gorgeous cards you have made.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat Taylor said...

Hi Louise these cards a brilliant! Love them! Happy you had a great time at Harrogate! I must save up and then when I eventually go I can spend to my hearts content! Lol xxx

Wishcraft said...

They're all fab Louise, gorgeous cards :o) Enjoy your new goodies hun! Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...