My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 9 March 2013

Gorgeous butterflies

Just popping by to share a card I made recently.  I designed and cut the word and butterflies with my Cameo and I've used some beautiful Pink Petticoat papers.
Here it is:
 

The photo doesn't really do this card justice, the papers are a really pretty pink and I've inked the edges with my Distress Inks.
 
Hope you have a great weekend xx


2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Oh my, Louise, this is so lovely. I love the letterings and the sweet butterflies just make it perfect.
Hugs
Carole

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Louise! Love the papers and the butteflies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...