My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Sending You Sunshine!

Happy Easter to you ... I hope you've had a lovely day with a smattering of sunshine and a smidge of chocolate.
 
I'm ashamed to say that, despite any good intentions, I have managed to scoff a whole egg today!  However, I did go for a long walk along the prom with hubby and I've done lots of cleaning today ... so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds!!
 
Anyway, on to today's card.  This is my entry into the Clarity Stamp Challenge 1 - (I'm hoping I'm not too late!).  The theme is Anything Goes and here is my offering:
 

I had satisfyingly inky fingers after making this card and I'm pretty pleased with the result.
 
Come back tomorrow as I'll be sharing my son's birthday card - yes, he's a lovely April Fool!!
 



1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Hi Louise, wow this card is stunning. I know Barbara Grey's work, as I was demonstrating at a craft extravaganza and my table was opposite hers. Your card looks like a real piece of art. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...