My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 2 March 2014

Oops ...It's March!

I've been so busy for the last few weeks that I haven't had chance to blog and February has been and gone!
Now, it's time to play catch up.
Here are the cards I have made over the last few weeks.  Hope you like them!

This first set of 7 cards are tea light cards, one of the pictures shows the inside.
They come with a wedge shaped envelope that I designed myself for a perfect fit:









The next two are Get Well cards:



The final three are New Home cards:




I didn't realise how many cards I've made over the last few weeks!
I still have more to share but I will do that in tomorrow's post. 
Hope you've had a fab weekend xx

5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Louise, these are all gorgeous hun.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Hi Louise, what an amazing collection of beautiful cards. Love them. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Love them all, especially the tea light ones. You are so clever xx

Brawny x said...

Wonderful cards. Love the tea light ones. I must source a tutorial on this. Your card designs are what makes them so fab though.
Love
Lea x

Linda Page said...

These are allfab Louise..yiu have been a busy bee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...